avandia

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Isn't it wonderful?

I've just been floating through some blogs with a big smile on my face -all over the world people are posting little slices of their life, their ordinary and often extraordinary lives for the world to see. It made me think about the beauty in all the little things that pass us by like the stories you share with your friends, the thing you saw that made you smile, that person you spoke to..

I'm (evidently) starting to embrace blogging, am an avid Facebook-er and I'm sure ill end-up on Twitter and anything/everything else that comes along. I wonder if Michael Aspel walked-in on me for 'This Is Your Life' would my red book be a scrap-book of all my status updates and blog-posts?

There are those who roll their eyes at it all but you know what i say - it is what you make of it people!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia