avandia

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Day dot

Im 22, a London-girl, sharing a flat with beautiful people. I have an impressive shoe/clothes collection, a topped-up Oyster card and have developed what i can only describe as a special relationship with my MacBook. I am a qualified Art teacher teaching at a 'challenging' school in the back-end of London and on top of my Sociology degree am doing a part-time Masters in Leadership through The Institute of Education.

Im the person that ticks 'Mixed-other' in ethnicity surveys and have a problem with people who take-up the seat next to them on the bus/tram/tube with their bag -i will ask you to move it.

Why am i writing a blog?

Every morning i wake up regretting not going to bed earlier. The night before i was probably bubbling away on the internet, out pushing the limits of a teacher's mid-week social quota or compiling playlists with inadequate titles that only i will ever appreciate. I also have a habit of trying on all of my clothes in different combinations which occasionally extends to full hair and make-up. This is my journal. For you to read, but also for me, to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia