avandia

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Back on the grind

This week i've been work-ing-HARD. If i have to sit in a room with posh, arrogant dickheads for another day i may well have to emigrate. It seems that education = being middle class and so i've been rinsing-out my 'well-spoken' voice all week -my mum would be proud.

Anyway, lets not generalise, lets not stereotype. I apologise.

Next week im out at The Foundry for the launch party for I Love Migrants -because i am PROUD of my mixed-up migrant moms and pops! Read more to better understand their campaign spreading the truth about migration in the UK.



Plus its on my birthday so ill be blagging my way to a free T-Shirt if it kills me.




Went to see The Infidel finally. I should have guessed it would have been disappointing. The film squeezes every last drop out of Jew/Muslim stereotypes and the cinema was, inevitably full of Jews and Muslims which was more interesting to see than the film. The film errs on the side of safety in sticking to the superficiality of what it means to be a Jew/Muslim -then again what was i expecting? The twist at the end topped it off as being a farce and was a poor finish. In saying that there are more laughs in it than just what's in the trailer and Djalili has definitely mastered his one-trick. Dont pay to see this, maybe pick it up from a lady selling pirate-DVDs from a plastic bag but not worth the big screen.



Back on the grind -i need another holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia